Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Australian Space 2010 – A year in Review

With 2010 finished, I thought I would take a quick look back on the Australian Space Scene in 2010 and the major events that shaped it. What surprised me when compiling this article was the sheer number of important events that occurred during 2010, in what I could only describe as a booming year for the Australian Space scene.

Whilst it was indeed a busy year for Australian Space, I suspect that 2010 will go down as a year of build up for what is in stall in 2011. The stage is now set for Australia to be back in the Space game after years of neglect, and we look forward to the release of a National Space Policy in 2011.

The following is a list of some of the main 2010 developments in the Australian Space Scene:

No comments:

Post a Comment