Thursday, March 3, 2011

Space Boomerang Turns One

On the 24th of February 2011 Space Boomerang turned one year old!

Back on the 24th of Feb 2010, the Space Boomerang Blog was born. In the 12 months since, I have received lots of positive feedback and have had contact with many different people across the Australian Space industry. I must say I've also learned a lot of new things in the process.

The blog itself has received thousands of hits from across the world, and appears to be building up a regular following. Don't forget, if you have any interesting news or information about the Australian Space industry, or just want to say hello, drop me an email at spaceboomerang (at) gmail.com.

Thank you all for reading Space Boomerang, and I hope make Space Boomerang's second year a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment